Metal Gear Mayhem Metal Gear Mayhem

XD Funny

Garlic Crisps TeeHee!

Elf Story Elf Story

Dude, I love it, I want that GD hoodie! XDDD Excellency.

Yitien Yitien

I felt like I was in an interactive ad for Tide. Y'know where you're supposed to remove the stain. Hehe, auto-path is too strong. Should be a literal path to guide you if you need help like in Runescape.

Lunaria Story Lunaria Story

I love it. Its addicting and the cutest damn thing ever.

Solitude Solitude

Dis be cool soundin :) Reminds me a little of being underground in a video game

Destrayop responds:

I pictured more of a creepy mansion kind of horror thing but I can see where yer comin' from with that interpretation :l. Thanks for the comment :D

Jammin Jammin

Idk why, but listening I imagined like a stringy animated black guy with an afro walkin' down the street. I really like it :)

Destrayop responds:

Lol what a neat mental picture
Glad ya enjoy it xD

The Pretender (Cover) The Pretender (Cover)

You could use a small bend in the intro, you'll know what I mean if you've already tried ;)

colors colors

This is really nice, sort of fell into it looking at it. At first glance I didn't notice the clouds and spacey design, which made a second look all the more enjoyable <3 great color scheme!

Happy-Little-Trees responds:

Thanks so much for the comment! The second one I did for a teacher who bought it turned out better I think lol

Valentine's Day 2012 Valentine's Day 2012

GIMP is definitely the way to go. Wit all dem funky functions XD I like this

VicariousE responds:

Aw, you're way too kind. It's just a smear tool, that I managed to tweak just right.

Random Gaming Memories Random Gaming Memories

Omz. I love this!

AniToons responds:

Thank you! You made my day :) Be sure to check out the speedpainting videeo for it